15 Oct. 2018 / 5:30 pm
Biohouse (Ein Carem Campus)
- Dr. Shai Melcer – Opening words.
- Dr. Sylvia Kachalsky and Dr. Tamar Raz – Introduction to Recipharm Israel and Hadasit partnership.
- Dr. Tamar Raz – Selection of indication and its importance in drug development.
- Dr. Helen Domeshek – Innovation in Bioanalysis: dry blood spot method.
- Dr. Rephael Nudelman – Impurity qualification and drug development process.
TO RESERVE YOUR FREE PLACE, EMAIL:
30 May. 2018 / 4:00 pm
Tourism Auditorium Hadassah Ein-Karem
16:00-17:00 – Welcome Reception
Food & Wine
17:00-17:15 – Greetings
Prof. Zeev Rotstein, Director General, Hadassah Medical Organization
Dr. Tamar Raz, CEO, Hadasit Ltd.
Dr. Noga Yerushalmi, Head of Israel Bio-incubator, HealthCare Fund, M.Ventures – “M. Ventures – Beyond Imagination”
Keynote Speaker – Dr. Sol Barer
Founder and Former Chairman and CEO of Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG), and Chairman of the Board, TEVA. – “Building a Biotechnology Company: Lessons from Celgene”