16 Jul. 2020 /
BioHouse, Hadassah Ein Karem, Jerusalem
Hadassah Accelerator, powered by IBM Alpha Zone is a 6-month acceleration program, bringing together Hadassah`s experts, IBM specialists and great digital health companies.
And from Class 3, the selected companies will also get traction and direct exposure to our new strategic investment partner – Consensus Business Group (CBG).
Some numbers of our track record:
Our 11 graduates in the first 2 classes have already raised approximately $10M in investment and grants since the program started.
8 are continuing to work with Hadassah post program.
The start-ups technologies cover broad clinical applications:
– Algorithms for sound analysis, image processing, real-time surgery navigation
– Wearables for pain-sensing and post-stroke rehabilitation
– Big data AI for adjustment of multi-drug treatment drug distribution
If you are developing a great solution in the space of Digital Health and Medical device, this is your chance to join us!
For more information and registration:
29 Jun. 2020 / 1:00 pm
Excited to share we are wrapping up class #2 of Hadassah accelerator powered by Ibmalphazone
Our demo day tomorrow 29/6 will provide a peak to the companies and will showcase our new strategic investor partner.
Class #1 graduates raised substantial funding in investment and grants, and we’re hoping to continue the trend.
24 Oct. 2019 / 11:00 am
Panama Hall, Hadassah Ein Kerem, Jerusalem
We are kindly invite you to the opening ceremony
of the new Wohl Institute For Transnational Medicine
at Panama Hall, Hadassah Ein-Kerem, Jerusalem
15 Oct. 2018 / 5:30 pm
Biohouse (Ein Carem Campus)
- Dr. Shai Melcer – Opening words.
- Dr. Sylvia Kachalsky and Dr. Tamar Raz – Introduction to Recipharm Israel and Hadasit partnership.
- Dr. Tamar Raz – Selection of indication and its importance in drug development.
- Dr. Helen Domeshek – Innovation in Bioanalysis: dry blood spot method.
- Dr. Rephael Nudelman – Impurity qualification and drug development process.
TO RESERVE YOUR FREE PLACE, EMAIL:
30 May. 2018 / 4:00 pm
Tourism Auditorium Hadassah Ein-Karem
16:00-17:00 – Welcome Reception
Food & Wine
17:00-17:15 – Greetings
Prof. Zeev Rotstein, Director General, Hadassah Medical Organization
Dr. Tamar Raz, CEO, Hadasit Ltd.
Dr. Noga Yerushalmi, Head of Israel Bio-incubator, HealthCare Fund, M.Ventures – “M. Ventures – Beyond Imagination”
Keynote Speaker – Dr. Sol Barer
Founder and Former Chairman and CEO of Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG), and Chairman of the Board, TEVA. – “Building a Biotechnology Company: Lessons from Celgene”