15 Sep. 2020 / 5:00 pm
Hadasit, Hadassah data research unit and Hadassah Accelerator gathered amazing group of industry leaders to share their experience, answering one major question: Can AI work in Healthcare?
- David Gruen will share lessons learned from IBM Watson’s journey
- Elad Wallach will provide insight into acceptance of AIDOC’s AI in radiology
- Moran Snir’s Clear Genetics made a light speed 3 year journey from idea to Exit
- Boaz Buchandler will speak about POMICELL’s approach and cjallenges in AI prediction models for treatment success
Join us to hear from these experts, and also learn of Hadassah’s new data research unit, and new Hadassah Accelerator class opening soon.
16 Jul. 2020 /
BioHouse, Hadassah Ein Karem, Jerusalem
Hadassah Accelerator, powered by IBM Alpha Zone is a 6-month acceleration program, bringing together Hadassah`s experts, IBM specialists and great digital health companies.
And from Class 3, the selected companies will also get traction and direct exposure to our new strategic investment partner – Consensus Business Group (CBG).
Some numbers of our track record:
Our 11 graduates in the first 2 classes have already raised approximately $10M in investment and grants since the program started.
8 are continuing to work with Hadassah post program.
The start-ups technologies cover broad clinical applications:
– Algorithms for sound analysis, image processing, real-time surgery navigation
– Wearables for pain-sensing and post-stroke rehabilitation
– Big data AI for adjustment of multi-drug treatment drug distribution
If you are developing a great solution in the space of Digital Health and Medical device, this is your chance to join us!
For more information and registration:
29 Jun. 2020 / 1:00 pm
Excited to share we are wrapping up class #2 of Hadassah accelerator powered by Ibmalphazone
Our demo day tomorrow 29/6 will provide a peak to the companies and will showcase our new strategic investor partner.
Class #1 graduates raised substantial funding in investment and grants, and we’re hoping to continue the trend.
24 Oct. 2019 / 11:00 am
Panama Hall, Hadassah Ein Kerem, Jerusalem
We are kindly invite you to the opening ceremony
of the new Wohl Institute For Transnational Medicine
at Panama Hall, Hadassah Ein-Kerem, Jerusalem
15 Oct. 2018 / 5:30 pm
Biohouse (Ein Carem Campus)
- Dr. Shai Melcer – Opening words.
- Dr. Sylvia Kachalsky and Dr. Tamar Raz – Introduction to Recipharm Israel and Hadasit partnership.
- Dr. Tamar Raz – Selection of indication and its importance in drug development.
- Dr. Helen Domeshek – Innovation in Bioanalysis: dry blood spot method.
- Dr. Rephael Nudelman – Impurity qualification and drug development process.
TO RESERVE YOUR FREE PLACE, EMAIL:
30 May. 2018 / 4:00 pm
Tourism Auditorium Hadassah Ein-Karem
16:00-17:00 – Welcome Reception
Food & Wine
17:00-17:15 – Greetings
Prof. Zeev Rotstein, Director General, Hadassah Medical Organization
Dr. Tamar Raz, CEO, Hadasit Ltd.
Dr. Noga Yerushalmi, Head of Israel Bio-incubator, HealthCare Fund, M.Ventures – “M. Ventures – Beyond Imagination”
Keynote Speaker – Dr. Sol Barer
Founder and Former Chairman and CEO of Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG), and Chairman of the Board, TEVA. – “Building a Biotechnology Company: Lessons from Celgene”